I don't know about you but when I go shopping in Zara I'm only ever looking at their bag and shoes. Same with their online site.
Above are my favourite A/W15 peices from the brand.
ps. I've already bought the red bag.It's gorg!!
I don't believe in disclaimers but I just want to say that this is just what I have learnt and of course I cannot generalise the whole industry.
So my thoughts might be a result of the role/department I work in and/or even the company.
1. It's REALLY not that glamourous. I spend more of time at my computer desk looking at numbers.
2. Contrary to popular belief , it is NOT this 'bitchy' environment that many think it is! I work with lovely people. I haven't worked in this company for that long but I already feel like part of the furniture.
3. People WILL wear the same trousers/skirt/top/ whole outfit combination THREE times in one week. LOL not that I am documenting people outfits but if someone wears a 'statement' outfit you are bound to recognise it if they wear it again...in that week!
4. Not everyone who works in the fashion industry knows about 'fashion'!
5. Once you're in, you're in! Getting your foot into the fashion industry without a related 'fashion' degree can be very difficult, but once you are in..(groundbreaking)!